Monday, March 2, 2015

Punkin

I have nothing to say about this child.
She is out of control crazy.
She loves the same way; out of control and crazy.
She is the sweetest little girl when she chooses to be.
She's dramatic and exhuasting and bossy.
None of those things are negative, they are just HER.

I'd venture to say that this guy is her all time favorite person, after me of course.
All she has to do is ask and he pretty much gives....

Perfection in a train hat and Christmas pajamas.
There isn't a whole lot else to say about this one.
I want to make sure that I never forget how she puts emphasis on some of the strangest syllables and uses some of the best vocal inflection I've ever heard.  She is the most pleasant child with the best manners ever.  She isn't typically disrespectful, but she has her moments of out right defiance.  She spends more time asking questions than anything else all day long.  She is happy to help and a fantastic sock matcher, folder, and can put clothes up like a champ.  She doesn't like to brush her teeth or hair.  She likes a bath in place of a shower.  She loves lotions, lipsticks, and anything that  might sparkle a little bit.  She is fierce.  I predict she will rule the world, or at the very least, create a great one for us to live in.

No comments:

Post a Comment