- Lose the last bit of baby weight and keep it off this year, possibly forever.
My body has been in a constant up and down lbs. battle since mid 2009. Pregnancy, baby, pregnancy, baby, weight loss, baby, better weight.... to be continued.
This did not happen.
- Declutter the house, one room at a time.
Now that we have reached the 'last baby' stage I feel like we will be able to gradually remove things that are no longer being saved for 'later.' I will also be able to remove my 5-6 size range wardrobe and focus on a smaller selection of clothing. Advocare and exercise will help.
We are working on this, but have made major progress this year! Onto the last phase soon!
- Finish decorating the living room, buy new couches/chairs, and paint that room.
Finally. We have lived there for almost 3 years.... long enough to have painted the rooms.
Yeah, no. Put that on the new list of 'honey-dos'...
- Become a Mary Kay sales director by April.
This will require multiple steps, but it is a goal... with a deadline. And that deadline opens up so many other doors that I can barely stand it.
Not that one either. but MAN, I'm ready for it. This year. Is. My. Year.
- Organize my home office and my 'room' at the house.
The craft room/office/crap room needs a face lift.
Done. Next, paint.
- PLANT FLOWERS AND VEGETABLES.
I planted flowers. Half done.
- I want to unplug myself once a month for a whole weekend and just be Carrie the mom, the wife, the cook, the cleaner, the house keeper.... and not respond to calls or texts or emails or any social networks. I feel like doing that in spurts makes me rely on that a lot less to entertain myself. I look forward to it.
I think this needs re-evaluation. I did spend more intentional time in 2015, but I don't think I'm satisfied with the things that happened
- Disney fund growth.
Deposit a consistent amount monthly into the account for our 2016 trip. :) I'm hoping for a February or Spring Break trip!
I depleted the fund for our LAST minute trip at Thanksgiving. Give me a minute and I'll load those pictures..
- Establish a fitness routine that I can maintain with my mommy lifestyle.
I am 100% certain this will mean me buying a treadmill or something before it happens because I'm not going to the gym. I am also 100% sure this means I will be exercising in the early morning hours because that is the best time for me.
This did not happen. At all. I actually QUIT the gym. I have GOT to work on that.
- Actually complete tasks I start.
This is going to be a LIFE LONG GOAL and nothing I will accomplish in 2016 either...
Overall, I need to work on setting attainable goals and creating a plan to achieve them. I have great goals in mind, I just need to work on my plans to make them happen.