Wednesday, May 4, 2016

The celebration begins with a parade...

Soooooooooooooo, we stayed at this sorta scary, sorta cool hotel.  I'm a mom with serious hotel standards, but I let them SLIDE this one time.  We did Disney for less than $500 for a family of 5 and it was possible due to our awesome hotel!
First off, a parade at Magic Kingdom.  The kids loved every minute of it and I was thrilled we caught some of their favorite characters dancing!

We rode the monorail too.  I love riding Disney transportation because it is so easy with the kids!

We have a nice plethora of strollers to choose from, just in case we run out or need options.  These are two of my favorites and I really like having choices.  Judge me.
This girl doesn't look pumped, but she was.  Swear.

Woody!
Chip and Dale!


My baby chunk and her Daddy.  She went to Disney when she was about 6 months old and slept a lot.  This trip she was awake and awesome!  She had a BLAST!
Annnnnnnnnndddddddddddd, the Tea Cups.  We love this ride and my kids are rockstars about it.  We laugh the ENTIRE time.  It is awesome.  I cannot wait to take all 3 of them on it and have their Daddy watch.  He can't ride.  He pukes.

 And the ultimate family competition ride.  Can I please just beat Daryk ONCE with this!?
I did this trip!  I did not cheat, no matter what he says.  I actually just used my time wisely to make sure that I got enough points while the ride was stopped.
Prisoners of the evil Emperor Zurg.

No comments:

Post a Comment