- Started several books. Didn't finish one. ...sigh...
- No crops. Zero. I did grow some awesome flowers though! Does that count?
- There was lots of purging and ridding of uneccesary things. Not in an orderly fashion, but the effort counts, right?
- I did sell some antiques. I did buy new furniture on December 22nd, for our new house... but it got done y'all!
- Home repairs done. We sold that house and the repairs were required for the sale!
- Nada on the exercise. Next....
- Nope on the MK sales director and nope on the quit teaching. I have actually found a renewed passion for that one lately. The MK is still fun, but less passion is present!
- Still working on the debt payoff plan. We sold our Mason Falls Drive house and we will be able to use our profits to pay off most debt. We are still waiting on the closing of our new house to do that.
- We did repaint all those rooms listed. We didn't do any of those other major repairs because we sold that house.
- Good GRAVY--a lot can change in 12 months. Looking back at this list... I see some of the things I wanted to do were a good idea, but I have learned that I have to create TANGIBLE goals with a way to track them. Be on the lookout for #goalpost2018 soon with measurable goals that I can actually track and achieve!
- Meanwhile, Merry Christmas!
Monday, December 25, 2017
Goal Summary 2017
You can view my 2017 goal list HERE.