- Organize family photos and prints from 2010-forward. Place in boxes as needed.
I bought the boxes. I placed all the photos and the boxes in the same general area. We are part of the way there...
- Print and hang portraits for our home.
I need to order a print from each photo session we have had with Denise. I will begin to look at that as we get closer to Spring... not in a rush.
- Paperwork for family secured in safe (purchase safe).
Paperwork all in the same spot in our home, but not in a safe yet.
- Prepare home for foster care/adoption process.
We have begun this process and we are working towards our steps in this process.
- Track expenses closer than usual and put aside additional 401k savings.
Tracking expenses. Have an appt to meet with financial adviser soon.
- Find a family service project to complete.
Any ideas from you all about this one? It is a struggle...
- Research furniture renovations and complete the pine furniture first.
I bought some chalk paint ( I should say I invested in some chalk paint because that stuff ain't cheap) and have been painting things. I will continue to update pieces through this year.
- Buy a new dining table for our kitchen.
Table ordered. :)
- Buy a new mattress!