Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Overload



No--I didn't have too much turkey or ham. And NO family--I didn't eat the whole entire bread section--but I could have! 35 weeks and counting at this point! I'm ready for him to get here already. I have the room all ready and I'm packing my bag for the hospital. I have mailed my 'pre admission' paperwork to the hospital. I don't think there is much else to do.

I have cleaned and un-cleaned and re-cleaned the entire house. I have organized and reorganized the nursery about 10 times. I can't WAIT for him to be here. I'm ready to meet him and hold him.

Christmas has come and gone. Time with all the family was great and exhausting. Laura Ann and Caroline both were quite excited to meet the belly and see it in person. Caroline has watched the nativity story this past week and she informed me that 'having a baby hurts'. Apparently the channel didn't get changed in time and she heard that tidbit of information. She was in love with the belly and spent more time rubbing it and touching it than she did running around and yelling. Laura Ann was in love with the oreo balls and Daniel was dressed in Speed Racer wear last night. He told us that he was not going to be Laura Ann's prince. Those kids are priceless and I loved spending time with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment