Sunday, August 28, 2011

Coming Home






We arrived home on Saturday, after delivery on Wednesday...and believe me, I was THRILLED to be HOME. No middle of the night and all hours of the day blood pressure and temp checks. Nobody cramming meds down my throat and no more hospital meals on a tray! I loved my hospital staff and the time I was there was needed, but I was really happy to be home with my boy and my baby and most importantly, my BED.

**Side note**
Northside Hospital (commonly known as the 'baby factory' here in metro atl) is ranked the number one maternity hospital in the COUNTRY. Not to mention that it is awesome and I love it... they are ranked the best!

Hayes loves his sister. Curiosity and admiration just oooze out of him every time he sees her and spends time loving on her.

No comments:

Post a Comment