Tuesday, September 20, 2011

School

Hayes has been going to school for almost a month now. He has days when he is hesitant about going, but today was not that day! He jumped out of my arms and just about RAN into the room shaking his backpack off while moving quickly to his table of friends. I don't know what they were doing, but he didn't want to miss it! He also had some visitors today at school. I wish I had been able to see them visiting and take some photos. I guess that will have to wait until party days! He is such a joy to be around and just so much fun to have at home. I am soaking up the last few weeks I have at home with my baby girl before I have to go back to work. I am not looking forward to going back to school. I like my job, actually, I love my job. I miss my friends there. I miss everything about my job, but I could stay home with this baby girl. I'm not sure that I felt this way when I went back after having Hayes. I can't remember! I do know that I made Daryk drop him off so I wouldn't cry every day.... I love being home with these kids! I couldn't do it every single day. All day long.... but I could do it part time. I could be a half day mom. :) Maybe I can convince Daryk of that one day.... start praying for me now. Here are some photos from our day today. Bath time fun always.

No comments:

Post a Comment