- 1. Work an extra 3 days on unit plans and tests in June with my colleagues.
- Travel to North Carolina and see our favorite Marine and his bride. While in NC, go see some awesome stuff and do some awesome things.
- Paint the living room and finish the half bath.
- Host a minimum of 10 skin care classes each month.
- Figure out how to work exercise into my daily routine so that I can acclimate myself to that once school starts again.
- Swim lessons and summer play dates at the pool for all of us!
- Spend time on a day date with each child by themselves.
- Encourge Hayes to try new foods before kindergarten starts.
- Organize my home office space and clean out my crap/craft room.
- Buy a new chair for the living room.
Saturday, May 9, 2015
Summer To Do Lisit 2015
I figured since I had a year long to do list and I have an entire summer 'off' (more like 6 weeks)... I could make a to-do list for my summer break.