Monday, October 26, 2009

Long Time Gone





We have been so busy this month. We are gearing up for wrestling season and I'm actually excited about it. Daryk is having a 'man shower' this weekend. Just guys and diapers. I hope we get LOTS of them! I got to go to the Bama game this past weekend and had a blast watching everyone panic during that last 4-5 minutes of the game. I got to see Daniel, Haley, and Dan James AND we celebrated Haley's birthday. I spent time traveling with Uncle Malcolm and Aunt Patsy. We had lots of yummy food AND I got to see my baby sister--she's my favorite baby sister. She was so kind and so much fun this weekend. Love her so much and I miss her lots when she's away at school. :)

Baby Hayes is moving around a GOOD bit these days. Every day is something new and different in my belly. I'm getting used to the constant movement. Sunday at church he was quite active as Pastor Greg spoke. I'm pretty sure he was making sure that I was paying attention. I talk to him and he moves and I am finally able to recognize his body parts moving about inside the belly. Hayes is quite active during the day between about 11-2 pm and in the evening from about 6-10 pm. Here's hoping he sticks with that schedule after delivery.

I'm right at 27 weeks--which means 13 more to go. Doctors say that you are supposed to gain a pound a week in the last trimester. I hope not--I'll be huge. The last 5 weeks baby is supposed to be gaining a pound a week too. I'm pretty sure I'll be birthing a toddler at that point. This kid is going to be huge.

1 comment: