Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pretty Colors

I went to the dr yesterday and met one of the midwives in my dr practice. Loved her. Wendy. I am going to meet the other 4 as the next few weeks unfold. I am to the point of going every 2 weeks now. I hear that means the end is getting closer... scary! At the dr yesterday we did my gestational diabetes test. Routine for everyone--no reason to panic. Dr says they will call if I have it and if I don't hear from them I'm good to go!

We got the crib and glider chair ordered for the nursery--thanks mom in law! Can't wait to put that room together. We have touch up some of the paint and patch the 900 nail holes in the wall--then we can start the animal murals.

Tonight Hayes is moving around QUITE a bit. He's all over the place and I am just laughing at my belly moving around. Daryk and I had dinner in the city after school. We had an amazing dinner at our FAVORITE spot--Joe's and we shopped at Ikea after that . I can't wait to get the nursery together and fill in the blanks with Ikea stuff. So much fun. I am so thankful that I do not live here and work in the city. I could NOT do what Kat does. I am not a fan of traffic or stupid people who cannot drive.

Enjoyed my date night with Daryk. Ready for this weekend! Daryk's diaper shower and the Ga/Fl game. Sunday morning Daryk and I are going to tour the birthing center at the hospital and become more familiar with the areas of the hospital. Can't wait to see where my little guy will make his debut!

No comments:

Post a Comment