Monday, January 25, 2010

Due Date








Today is his official due date. He wasn't supposed to arrive until today... and he was almost 4 weeks early! I'm so thankful he came when he did. Hayes has been such a blessing to all of us. Right now he's nursing a little bit of a snotty nose and he sounds terrible. I feel so bad that I can't fix it! The weather and our dry house do not make for easy breathing for my little guy. We go back to the doctor this week for his 'well visit' and we'll see how much he weighs and how long he is!

It is funny how your whole world changes with a baby. I can't even remember what I did before him except complain about my big belly! Hayes is so much fun to watch and learn from.

Lucy (the dog) has become quite the protector and she stands guard if you make him cry. Daddy is adjusting to baby life with less sleep. Being a mommy is the most exhausting job EVER! I love every minute of it. Just watching him sleep is fun. Thankfully my husband caught a picture of me and Hayes catching a nap together. We'll pretend I look like a super model okay? It is so hard to believe he's almost a whole month old. 4 weeks of mommy leave from school FLIES by! What an adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment