Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Going out...





Going out and about with the little person requires some serious planning. Coordinating diapers and feedings and making sure we have enough back up clothing, diapers, food, etc... can be a bit exhausting. I find myself running around the house before we leave just to make sure we have everything. We have gone to see Hayes's dr and yesterday we went to see my dr. I got cleared from light duty and I get to DRIVE! Not that we are planning a road trip or anything... but it is nice to be able to leave the house if I want to! Running to the store for milk and going to get my oil changed should be on the top of my to do list.

My little man has rocked my world to say the VERY least. I do believe his days and nights are mixed up just a bit--but we're working on that part. I just love him! I can't believe how much he has changed in two weeks. He doesn't even look like the same baby I brought home from the hospital! I know he's gotten bigger and he's heavier than he was when we brought him home too!

Lucy the dog has become quite the protector and she spends most of her time at my feet or at his bed. She wasn't much of a protector before baby. This is a huge change for her! She loves having the addition around and has been great since we came home with him. We were a little concerned about how she would act... and her behavior has been perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment