Monday, August 6, 2012

Road Trip to Charleston


Baby girl did SO good on our road trip.  She slept most of the way to and from Charleston.
And we made RECORD time both ways!
Unfortunately, the last little bit of the trip home was her rough patch.
She doesn't like being in the car seat at all!
We struggled to find things to entertain her for that last hour and a half.
I finally gave her an unopened pack of wipes.
There are 56 wipes in that pack.  She removed EVERY SINGLE ONE of them!
I knew my car smelled yummy, but I had NO idea what she was really doing back there!
Just have to laugh...
She's so big.  Walking around with her towel and her snack.

Playing on Papa's lap between naps and snacks.

I just want y'all to know that we stopped at Dunkin Donuts to get a snack and go potty.
I ordered myself that maple frosted donut so I could eat it.
Hayes ate it.  Well, he ate the icing and the part on top.
I guess he was just saving me the calories?

Playing with the water hose while 'filling up the pool' and watering the plants.
He's pretty much my favorite little boy in the whole world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment