Tuesday, November 12, 2013

18 weeks baby #3



There she is.
My sweet baby girl, Spencer Brynne Cochran.
We are 18 weeks along and we aren't having a rough time.
I love being pregnant.
I get that most people hate it, but it suits me and I love it.

I've only gained 10 lbs at this point, and I'm thrilled with that.
I am wearing maternity clothes and have been since about 12 weeks along.
Thankfully, I have a pretty extensive collection that spans a few seasons...
I have been feeling movement since week 15-16.
Just a few flutters initially, but now she's bigger and moving a lot.
I have distinct cravings for hot wings and celery, which isn't a normal food choice for me.
I don't dislike them, I just don't eat them often.
I eat normal amounts of food and try to avoid sweets and junk.
I wish I had more energy to be more active, but keeping up with double trouble at home is enough!
Between laundry, cooking, and cleaning AFTER that pesky full time job...
Energy for myself and exercise isn't there.
The kiddos and I are about to start gymnastics again since I'm done with cheerleading, finally!

No comments:

Post a Comment