Friday, May 30, 2014

Hakuna Matata

A week before I went to have Spencer Brynne at the hospital I took Hayes to see THIS!  Mom was able to get tickets for us to go and enjoy this fantastic show.  We had dinner at Chick fil A on the way into the city and then we met Buddy and Leigh Anne at The Fabulous Fox theatre.  Hayes was thrilled to see those two and just as excited to see the show!  He was totally convinced that the large truck below transported those 'animals' back to the zoo once they were done with the show.
He loved the sign outside the theatre and talked about it several times after we left.
I am so thankful that I was able to have some one on one time with Hayes before we had a baby girl.  The look on his face once those 'animals' came to life inside the theatre was amazing.  I know it brought me to tears!  It was super special that we got to share that time with Leigh Anne and Buddy!  If you've never seen that show, do yourself a favor and GO NOW.  It was one of the best shows I have ever seen and my 4 year old LOVED it!

No comments:

Post a Comment