Friday, June 6, 2014

The fan club

Apparently I'm not the only one who loves her dearly...


My kids are so blessed that their great grandparents are around to play with them.  Having GREAT grands is super special... for all the grands involved, myself included.  

And there is just something special about sibling love.  I can't quite put my finger on it, but man... they love each other and I just love watching them.  

And then there is this guy.  Y'all, he's so specail to my kids.  Well, he's special to all of us, but he is extra special to the babies.  They love him like no other human being.  He is someone they ask about often and I know they miss him while he's working 'far away'.  We are so blessed to have him as our newest addtion to our ever growing family!  Love you Uncle B!  

No comments:

Post a Comment