Thursday, June 12, 2014

Its Wedding Day


About a month ago my gorgeous sister got married.  Not this one, the other one.  They are both gorgeous though!  I was so proud to stand by her side as she married one of my favorite men in the whole world.  We are thrilled to have Buddy as an official part of the family now.  I am not sure how he feels, but I know the Cochrans love having him around and cannot wait for him to be back home!  The wedding was an absolute blast!  We spent time with some of our Charleston family and we had a grand time.  The food was fantastic as well.  We had a low country boil on Friday night and gourmet grilled cheese on Saturday.  Actually, we had a lot of food on Saturday, but I don't remember much past the giant ice cream sandwich I had.  I almost died from chocolate overload.  God bless the ice cream truck.  Heavenly!  I love weddings!  
So, send me an invite!
My fellow matron of honor, Kitty.
Two of my lovelies--Jordan and Elizabeth waiting out the rain.

My kids were rock stars for this wedding!  It was awesome to watch them!
Also, aren't they so beautiful & handsome!?


Mr & Mrs Orol dining al fresco after the vows...

Dance party for the bride and groom.  
Love you both!  
We cannot wait to see how God blesses your life together.

No comments:

Post a Comment