Monday, January 5, 2015

2015 Goals, just for Evan...

I feel like I should preface this by saying that I've never in my life been much of a goal setter or achiever.  I mean, if you don't SET goals you will likely not achieve them.  Duh.  I was inspired by a dear friend of mine to set goals and achieve the a few years back.  I have also been disciplined with my Mary Kay training to set goals and dreams for myself.  Goals are dreams with a deadline... and dreams, are just that, dreams.

Goals for 2015.

  1. Lose the last bit of baby weight and keep it off this year, possibly forever.
    My body has been in a constant up and down lbs. battle since mid 2009.  Pregnancy, baby, pregnancy, baby, weight loss, baby, better weight.... to be continued.
  2. Declutter the house, one room at a time.
    Now that we have reached the 'last baby' stage I feel like we will be able to gradually remove things that are no longer being saved for 'later.'  I will also be able to remove my 5-6 size range wardrobe and focus on a smaller selection of clothing.  Advocare and exercise will help.   
  3. Finish decorating the living room, buy new couches/chairs, and paint that room.
    Finally.  We have lived there for almost 3 years.... long enough to have painted the rooms.
  4. Become a Mary Kay sales director by April.
    This will require multiple steps, but it is a goal... with a deadline.  And that deadline opens up so many other doors that I can barely stand it.
  5. Organize my home office and my 'room' at the house.
    The craft room/office/crap room needs a face lift.
  6. PLANT FLOWERS AND VEGETABLES.
  7. I want to unplug myself once a month for a whole weekend and just be Carrie the mom, the wife, the cook, the cleaner, the house keeper.... and not respond to calls or texts or emails or any social networks.
    I feel like doing that in spurts makes me rely on that a lot less to entertain myself.  I look forward to it.
  8. Disney fund growth.
    Deposit a consistent amount monthly into the account for our 2016 trip.  :)  I'm hoping for a February or Spring Break trip!
  9. Establish a fitness routine that I can maintain with my mommy lifestyle.
    I am 100% certain this will mean me buying a treadmill or something before it happens because I'm not going to the gym.  I am also 100% sure this means I will be exercising in the early morning hours because that is the best time for me.
  10. Actually complete tasks I start.  

No comments:

Post a Comment