Goals for 2015.
- Lose the last bit of baby weight and keep it off this year, possibly forever.
My body has been in a constant up and down lbs. battle since mid 2009. Pregnancy, baby, pregnancy, baby, weight loss, baby, better weight.... to be continued.
- Declutter the house, one room at a time.
Now that we have reached the 'last baby' stage I feel like we will be able to gradually remove things that are no longer being saved for 'later.' I will also be able to remove my 5-6 size range wardrobe and focus on a smaller selection of clothing. Advocare and exercise will help.
- Finish decorating the living room, buy new couches/chairs, and paint that room.
Finally. We have lived there for almost 3 years.... long enough to have painted the rooms.
- Become a Mary Kay sales director by April.
This will require multiple steps, but it is a goal... with a deadline. And that deadline opens up so many other doors that I can barely stand it.
- Organize my home office and my 'room' at the house.
The craft room/office/crap room needs a face lift.
- PLANT FLOWERS AND VEGETABLES.
- I want to unplug myself once a month for a whole weekend and just be Carrie the mom, the wife, the cook, the cleaner, the house keeper.... and not respond to calls or texts or emails or any social networks.
I feel like doing that in spurts makes me rely on that a lot less to entertain myself. I look forward to it.
- Disney fund growth.
Deposit a consistent amount monthly into the account for our 2016 trip. :) I'm hoping for a February or Spring Break trip!
- Establish a fitness routine that I can maintain with my mommy lifestyle.
I am 100% certain this will mean me buying a treadmill or something before it happens because I'm not going to the gym. I am also 100% sure this means I will be exercising in the early morning hours because that is the best time for me.
- Actually complete tasks I start.