- Grow produce this summer. Start a plan in March and proceed forward with tomatoes and peppers for the summer. I think I can handle two things.
Things that didn't happen...
- Clean out and organize one room each month. It will break my little hoarder/sentimental heart to trash some of the things, but it needs to happen. Starting in the girls' room tomorrow morning. Closet and drawers need attention. Hayes' room is in February. Bathrooms upstairs in March... that's my first quarter done...
I have removed a lot of clutter from our home, but we still have a LONG way to go!
- Paint the rooms... living room, office, dining room... and patch the ceiling kitchen. While you're at it, let's just go ahead and fix the wires in the living room too., okay? And purchase new furniture for the living room. I decided all house updates had to go in the same goal, so I'll have to also repair the master bath wall/ceiling as well.
Kitchen ceiling patch coming up. Dining room will be done at Thanksgiving. Possibly my office too! The front entry way will get done with the cheer judging money!
- Exercise for 30 minutes at least 3 times a week. Dance parties in the living room count as cardio. Running counts. Weighted toddler carry time does not count.
Still a no. A hard no.
- Become a Mary Kay sales director. I desperately want to work a job with some flexibility for my family. I also really like Mary Kay and the company. Products are good, company philosophy is good, and the atmosphere is positive.
Still a legitimate goal. Still thinking about it a lot, but rarely do the WORK required for it. I need to work on that.
- Plan a trip to Disney for 2016. Purchase a $100 Disney gift card each month to start piling money away for it. Kroger fuel points AND a Disney trip. Two birds; one stone.
We went in June with my parents! It was super fun and super hot. I am working towards a Disney trip in 2017. I get to travel with my club kids in November!
- Complete a Bible reading plan. I'm looking at a few, but I'm open to ideas and suggestions people!
I'm a spotty reader at best. I still love Jesus Calling and I read it sporadically... at best.
- Schedule a fun date with Daryk each month. I'd really like to call it my Groupon event... I would love to buy a Groupon/Living Social/Scout Mob date and go do something different each month! January and February are so difficult because of wrestling, but we can figure something out!
We have been more intentional about spending time together! We need to work on going out and doing grown up things!
- Plan and HOLD 5 Mary Kay Skincare and Glamour classes each month. Who wants to come over and play makeup with me!?
Still working towards this as well. I need to up my MK game.
- Develop a family routine/plan and follow through with it. Weekly plans in progress now...
Daily checklist charts have been implemented. Everyone likes stickers!