Monday, November 16, 2009

Out of the mouth of babes... and Pop

We are so blessed! We had another shower this weekend and got lots of great stuff for Hayes. I have to stop myself from calling him Baby Hayes... I'm worried that I'll keep calling him that after he gets here and I just want him to be Hayes. I got to see some old friends Saturday and my little cousin Laura Ann. She did not quite understand the baby in belly concept. She kept trying to look up my dress to see him and she was quite puzzled that we just had a belly and no real baby to look at. She asked a few other ladies if they had babies in their belly too. :) I can't wait to hear what she asks her parents about that later!
Sunday afternoon we had family dinner/lunch for mom's birthday. Lunch was amazing as usual and the family was funny as well. Pop asked me how much weight I had gained and I told him. He has decided I can't be called 'little momma' anymore. I'll have to be 'big momma' Awesome. I love my Pop. He's just so precious. I had a really good time with my family this weekend. Kitty made an AMAZING peanut butter pie for us yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment