Saturday, September 29, 2012

Climbing without gates

I always knew she would be more adventurous than Hayes.
She learned to crawl and walk so much earlier than he did.
And she did so without much coaxing.
I try so hard not to compare then, but it is almost impossible when I think about them walking.
She is fearless.
She knows no bounds.
She thinks that when I'm chasing her (to keep her from falling down the stairs) that it is always a game.
Last week she took a nice 3-4 step plunge into the garage because she thought I was playing with her.
Ooops.
No game that night, just a face plant on the concrete.
Bad part of it is that she bounces RIGHT back up and keeps going.
She might bounce up and cry for about 2.5 seconds, but that's IT.
All this climbing makes me nervous....

No comments:

Post a Comment