Wednesday, December 4, 2013

20 weeks and waiting

For the life of me, I will never understand why we bother to make doctor's appointments.
I feel like it would be more effective for us to say,
'Show up and it is a first come, first serve basis.'
We made a doctor's appointment and ultrasound appointment for last Monday.
We waited for 1700 hours to see them both.
Thankfully Apple has created a small technical device that keeps my children busy.
They even shared.
It was madness.
Madness for 2 hours of waiting on the doctor.
And they were perfectly behaved....
Seriously.
Our ultrasound was perfect!
Baby girl in my belly is still a baby girl.
Thank goodness....
I'd had a few dreams or two that she wasn't a girl anymore...
I was a little bit scared!
She is measuring about a week ahead on every measurement!
I will update about her in a few days.
She deserves her OWN update.

No comments:

Post a Comment