Saturday, March 1, 2014

Kitty in the middle


Yes, that is a picture of a picture.  
Judge me.
I'm ok with that.



I'm a little behind in wishing Kitty a happy birthday on the blog.  She's the first sister I was blessed with and I could not be more proud of all the wonderful things she has done with her life thus far.  She's a precious human being that God blessed with so many talents.  She is determined and has a serious goal setting mentality.  She has the ability to achieve so much more than I ever imagined to, simply because she never gives up.  She loves my children with a fierce love and shows them all sorts of attention when she can.  They love to talk with her and Daniel and especially Eleanor.  My little people love for her to come visit because she always brings treats to share.  She is my favorite middle sister and one of the best friends I've ever had.  Love you Kathryn!   

No comments:

Post a Comment