- Grow produce this summer. Start a plan in March and proceed forward with tomatoes and peppers for the summer. I think I can handle two things.
I should start that now, right?
- Clean out and organize one room each month. It will break my little hoarder/sentimental heart to trash some of the things, but it needs to happen. Starting in the girls' room tomorrow morning. Closet and drawers need attention. Hayes' room is in February. Bathrooms upstairs in March... that's my first quarter done...
I am making major progress with this goal! Playroom done. Kids clothes done. My closet done. Working on the rest of the house a little at a time. We got a MAJOR upheaval in April since my sis and bro in law are going to be sharing our space for a bit... So we had FORCED cleaning out of some space. It was MUCH needed.
- Paint the rooms... living room, office, dining room... and patch the ceiling kitchen. While you're at it, let's just go ahead and fix the wires in the living room too., okay? And purchase new furniture for the living room. I decided all house updates had to go in the same goal, so I'll have to also repair the master bath wall/ceiling as well.
Living room done. Dining room next. Ceiling patching and repair and repaint in June. New furniture was gifted to us in April!
- Exercise for 30 minutes at least 3 times a week. Dance parties in the living room count as cardio. Running counts. Weighted toddler carry time does not count.
- Become a Mary Kay sales director. I desperately want to work a job with some flexibility for my family. I also really like Mary Kay and the company. Products are good, company philosophy is good, and the atmosphere is positive.
Still a legitimate goal. Still working towards it.
- Plan a trip to Disney for 2016. Purchase a $100 Disney gift card each month to start piling money away for it. Kroger fuel points AND a Disney trip. Two birds; one stone.
Nope. Not yet. I'm only 4 months in, so I can start now... right?
- Complete a Bible reading plan. I'm looking at a few, but I'm open to ideas and suggestions people!
I'm a spotty reader at best. I still love Jesus Calling and I read it sporadically... at best.
- Schedule a fun date with Daryk each month. I'd really like to call it my Groupon event... I would love to buy a Groupon/Living Social/Scout Mob date and go do something different each month! January and February are so difficult because of wrestling, but we can figure something out!
We do this by default, but not as organized as I would like for it to be!
- Plan and HOLD 5 Mary Kay Skincare and Glamour classes each month. Who wants to come over and play makeup with me!?
Still working towards this as well. I need to up my MK game.
- Develop a family routine/plan and follow through with it. Weekly plans in progress now...
This seems impossible, but I will keep working towards this goal and complete it eventually.