Sunday, April 15, 2012

2 miles & Chocolate Stuff

This morning I got to sleep late. I slept until 8:00 a.m. Write that down. 8 a.m. Is that really even SLEEPING LATE!? I used to think sleeping late was 9:30-10:00, but these days anything PAST 7 a.m. is sleeping in. I was thrilled to see 7:24 on the clock and know that I could roll back over for a little while longer without someone screaming 'MOMMMA, I WANT MILK' or 'DAYEEEEEEEEEEE (daddy), DAYYYYYEEEEEEEE' over and over again.

 After I dragged myself up at 8, I went for a 2 mile run. I was so proud of myself.

1. I could run 2 miles.
2. I didn't die.
3. It wasn't THAT hard. AKA--I didn't feel like I was dying (much).

After I ran, we all got ready to go to Barbara Jeans on St Simon's Island. I LOVE that place. I left my sunglasses inside the restaurant (sad face) and was worried I would be without and squinty for the remainder of my trip. One of my sweet students was kind enough to go get them for me, except the 'lost' pair of glasses that he 'found' (behind the bar at the restaurant) aren't my glasses. Oh well, beggars can't be choosers, right? Either way, I got some shades and some chocolate stuff. I'll eat that later and little by little. The calories don't count that way, right?!

GANHS State Officers 2012

1 comment:

  1. Love your new shades and please bring me some chocolate stuff.

    ReplyDelete