Sunday, April 1, 2012

The Color Run

**When I wrote this post the other night my blog/computer was giving me FITS, so I posted it in haste at about midnight. The next day I woke up and didn't SEE the post, so I made another one. They were both there and then not there. I accidentally forgot (typical) that my AMAZING mother also ran/walked The Color Run with us. Sorry Mom!** In case you haven't heard of this 5 k, go to www.thecolorrun.com immediately and then sign up as soon as you can. I can't WAIT for the 2013 version! We started the day like this... mostly white clothing.
Then as we ran people showered us with colored powder.
First yellow, then green, then pink, and finally purple.
After the race was finished there was a GIANT color party at the finish line!
I think we all had a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment