Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Kitty's Birthday



This is my sister Kathryn.
Her birthday was February 12th, and I was entirely too busy to post about her that day!
So, I shall back date my post and pretend it happened then.
Because I love her SO much!

She was born in 1985 (you do the math) and according to my parents it was a blizzard outside.
I remember none of that.
I was 3 when she was born and really remember nothing about her being born.
I do love to hear stories about it though.
Apparently I didn't want to keep her because she didn't have a bow in her hair at the hospital.
Oops.
I'm so loving.

I also love to see pictures from right after her birth with us together at home.
I get the biggest kick out of seeing how big my sister grin was when she was placed in my arms.
I know I was proud to finally get her.
I am still so proud to HAVE her!
She's getting married in May and I'm so proud of her for that.
I am also thrilled for her.
I didn't think it was possible for me to love her anymore....
but after watching her love my babies I realized that was possible.
Something about how she loves and the way she loves my kids makes me love her more.
She is the best Kitty they could every have and the best middle Sissy I've got.

Love her to the moon!

No comments:

Post a Comment