Monday, February 11, 2013

Leftover Weekend Love



This is totally appropriate?
What, no?


He wasn't a fan of the cake pop.
He did, however eat an entire cupcake.
Yes, I am insane.
I did indeed order 12 boxes of Girl Scout cookies.
I freeze them and make them last allllllllll year.
I have a hard time saying no to those sweet little girls and the dang cookies!


Started this Thursday night.
Finished by Sunday night.
I speed read.
It could be my super power.
On a side note, I hate books that have the movie covers.
I never buy them (I borrowed this one) because I feel like I'm cheating on the author.
But I am SUPER pumped to see this movie in theatres!


Yes, this is my child.
Yes she is related to her BeBe and has crazy bed head.
Be very jealous.


This is the 'I can't believe y'all told them it was my birthday' face.
He was SO excited about the birthday hat until he realized that they were planning to sing to him.
Mortified.
It was pretty awesome.


Also, Morgan stole my phone and I got this lovely photo.



Hayes got to go to a birthday party Saturday afternoon!
We got to play with Hank and Walker at the gym.
He lovvvvvvvvvvvves his friends from school!


And these lovely things took over my life Friday.
I facilitate a fundraiser for a club at school every year.
This is the money maker.
We sold 900 boxes this year!
I usually have a few leftover.... and I took some home.
Monday morning and I finally trashed the last one because I couldn't stop eating them.
They are little torture devices equipped with too many calories to even mention.
Heaven in doughnut format.

No comments:

Post a Comment