Thursday, February 7, 2013

My Fitness Pal



Wooohoooo! 
I get my own little party and such for logging in for 25 days.
I used to skip the weekends, but I've learned that helps me stay focused.
25 whole days.
I can't do anything else for 25 whole days.
I've been logging all food and exercise for 25 entire days.
I've been pretty honest about it too.
There are some reallllllllllllly ugly days in there.
Yesterday was one of them.
O'Charleys and the rolls...
Red Lobster and the rolls/biscuits/yummy goodness...

But, this--well this is dessert.
I love dessert.
Minimal chocolate and lots of fruit for dessert.
I'd like to reverse the quantities and just shovel chocolate in my mouth.
Or possibly just squirt the chocolate syrup straight into my mouth....
I refrain from both.
Instead, just eating the mostly fruit and sorta chocolate dessert.
Annnnnnddddddddd I just love it.


What's your favorite healthy dessert recipe? 
I mean, is that even possible?

2 comments:

  1. mmmm......love Red Lobster biscuits! Good think I need to fly to another island to get to them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suppose flying to another island would surely make that less tempting. :) I just have to drive about 5 miles.

    ReplyDelete