Wednesday, April 23, 2014

She's photogenic, what can I say?

I cannot handle the squishy baby face.  I have to laugh at her multiple chins, her chubby cheeks, and her leg rolls.  She is the perfect example of baby perfection.  Third time is the charm, right?

Baby yawns are enough to make you swoon.

Y'all, the hospital they make these hats with bows.  As in, my nurses made it for her one night while I was asleep.  She rocks that bow like a true lady.  The bigger the bow... the closer to Jesus.  

I just can't even.
I just love her.
I never thought I'd say things like, 'I'm done having children'...
But I do believe I'm done.
For a multitude of reasons, which I'll explain in a later post.
For now, I'm going to soak up some baby snuggles and neck sugars 
...before she turns two and says NO all the time.

1 comment: