Friday, October 31, 2014

Hayes Face

There are plenty of days in my parenting journey where I'm frustrated beyond belief.  I'm exhausted from parenting and feeding and cleaning and being a spouse and working.  I get overwhelmed some days and I feel like I'm not giving anything or anyone the BEST me.  Occasionally I find myself wanting to quit one or two of those duties so that I can give my BEST me to at least ONE of those things.  

Then we have cupcakes with dinner and this kid eats them like a silly goose.  He never makes a mess of himself because he hates being sticky.  He makes all my worries melt with his sweetness and his genuine kindness towards others.  How did I get to be his momma?  I am so blessed just to know this sweet soul.  He simply loves.  


No comments:

Post a Comment