Friday, February 14, 2014

Smelly Pits

Most people struggle with their blog titles, but I just like to call it like it is.  I have been blessed to be a part of a GREAT tester nation called Influenster.  They send you various products for you to try and you write reviews, share opinions, and provide feedback to the product vendors.  So far in this journey with Influenster I have gotten deodorant, a thermometer, a wedding prep box with various goodies, soap and body wash, and some anti-aging cream to try!  I have loved most of the products and provided plenty of feedback to each company.  I truly enjoy completing each 'challenge' and by continuing to do so, I'm eligible for more products!  You should check it out!  Let me know if you want an invite and I'll send you an email!  

Last week (ish) I got the Dove VoxBox containing this lovely product.  
The statistic on the card reads, 36% of what you shave off in the shower is skin.  Implying that we don't shave much hair, just skin.  However, I don't have much hair in that area since I had laser hair removal there... also a good idea.  Make that investment if you haven't already.  

Wasn't too worried about the shaving/skin part.  However, I'm always on the lookout for some new deo products.  I've always struggled with finding products that actually WORK to prevent sweat and smell decent.  I already have a VERY sensitive nose and pregnancy makes it even MORE sensitive, if that's possible...  This product smells fantastic!  It has been great for my overly sweaty self as well.  No matter the activity it has prevented sweat for days at this point.  Wrestling toddlers, doing laundry, teaching, singing on stage at church, going on a field trip, and sitting at home for 3 days in the snow/ice storm... no sweaty armpits.  Very practical and not overwhelming with smell either.  It is a nice clean scent and I love that.  I don't like smells that are too much of any one thing.  Too much floral or vanilla and I wanna puke.  

Love this product!  I've been diligently hunting sale flyers and coupons to see when it goes on sale so I can buy some more.  I have always loved Dove products, especially their deo!  I think I will officially make the switch to this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment