Friday, May 4, 2012

Hubs

So last night he went to the movies with Jordan and Hope.  Uncle Sean got cranky and invited himself to come after giving the girls and Husband a good guilt trip.  Either way, I'm sure they had a lot of fun at the premiere of The Avengers at midnight.  They left around 11 p.m. and I had to make myself go to bed about that time.  I find that I can't sleep well, or even get myself TO sleep without hubs there.  How bizarre.  I know that tonight I'll be extra tired when bed time rolls around and I'm flying solo because hubs is going to coach at Brewton Paker.  He's also traveling to pick my MIL up from her family visit. 


Augus 2011--baby girl had just joined our family!

I'm sure most people rejoice when they get to sleep in their huge bed alone.  And trust me, I truly appreciate the lack of snoring and fact that my bed is all MINE when he's gone.  But, I genuiniely miss him when he's not there.  It is TOO quiet when he's gone.  He likes white noise or the TV or music or something on all the time.  Often that makes me crazy....


Summer 2011--just before school started back
He is kind enough to scratch my head or play with my hair as I fall asleep every night, so when he's gone I miss that comfort.  And I guess as much as I hate to admit it, that noise and him being there is part of my normal now.  It has become my comfort too.  He has become my comfort.  He has become a much more significant part of me than I'd probably like to recognize.  I so love him.  I just didn't want to admit to myself that I needed him as much as I do.  He is so important to me and our worlds have become ONE world. 


Our final days as a family of 3...
My life meshed into his wrestling world.  I threw myself into that community and have found amazing women and wonderful parents who help to make me feel welcome there.  He has fully immersed himself into my cheerleading world as well.  We share so much about our work, and not just because we work in the same building.  I just LOVE him! 

Just after our family grew, from 2 to 3...
January 2010

**I figured I'd go with a Friday Photo Flashback**

No comments:

Post a Comment