Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Friday Follies

Last Friday I came home from running errands and walked in the house to my kids and wrestlers.
Hayes looks at me and says, "Momma, we got boys!"
I laughed out loud.
He said it like they were a present or something we went to the store and bought.
We were taking a family field trip to the Kennesaw area and dropping the 'boys' off.
We had planned to go eat dinner and shop some in the area.
We wanted to go to the jumping place up there, but we were too late!
Hayes was so disappointed, but he survived.


Just a little snack on the way to Kennesaw.

He was laughing at Elizabeth while she was eating her toes...

then he decided he would try his toes.
**side note--his feet stink like a grown man and he's only 3**

We.  Had.  The.  Varsity.
I don't think the kids ate any of the nuggets OR fries we gave them.
But they liked the hats and the icecream.

No comments:

Post a Comment