Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Reading with Mommy



My sisters came to visit last weekend, well actually, for the last two weekends.
Kathryn (Kitty) had already committed to both weekends to babysit while I coached.
Thanks Kitty! 
And Leigh Anne (Leelee) came both weekends to brunch and help out too!
Thanks Leelee!
I have amazing sisters!
At some point in time Saturday morning baby girl decided we needed to read. 
She brought me a book and I began to read.


Hayes climbed up too and began assisting my reading.
AKA:  bossing me around.
I have no idea where he gets that from.
I asked my sister to snap some quick photos with her handy iPhone while we read.
Thanks for documenting my family memories! It is a VERY rare moment that I have a picture of ME with my kids....
Unless I do a shameless self portrait....


I have no idea what we were reading.
I don't care.
I love these photos.
Where is Dave? 
Dave--I'm sporting my ALX shirt! 
Always representing!

The bandaid was a result of a hissy fit where he 'hurt' his head.
I can assure you, no children were actually harmed while Hayes was acting like a lunatic.
And it has Transformers on it.
And he loves them.
Even though I really bought the bandaids for his Daddy...

No comments:

Post a Comment