Sunday, January 27, 2013

That's a wrap people!

Friday night consisted of some feet dancing/walking with Daddy after big brother went to bed early.  
Do any of you parents have suggestions/ideas about fixing the picky eater syndrome?
We have started putting him to bed early if he refuses dinner...
Mind you, we aren't starving him.
But the child cannot survive on food bars alone.

If you'll notice her giant belly AND grin.
I think she loves him.
Daddy was home alllllllllllllll weekend.
He didn't have a wrestling tournament.
We haven't had him home for a weekend since November.
No joke folks.
It was SO nice to have Daddy home for a day or two.


This is my new book.
I bought it from Amazon, my favorite website everrrrrr.
I love Jill Conner Browne.
Go buy all her books right now.
You'll laugh until your belly hurts and then you'll laugh some more.
If you can't appreciate Southern sass, humor, and charm... don't bother reading.
You just won't understand...

We snuggled up today for a little bit after naptime.
They were still for about 5.5 seconds.
But it was a really sweet 5.5 seconds.
Can I get an amen?

And then this happened after bath and before bed.
My heart melted and I got a little weepy.
I love those people right there.

No comments:

Post a Comment