Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Countdown to Disney

48 DAYS PEOPLE!  

We are going to Disney World in February after I endure the last of wrestling season.
I think that's a fine reward for being a wrestling widow for the last 4 months, don't y'all?
I cannot wait!  

I think this little girl will just light up and run everywhere.
She loves new things and I am certain she will enjoy this trip!

 48 days until I get to drag go with my husband to the happiest place on earth!  
Pretty sure the kids will be dragging us back in once we finally get there!  


I know this little guy will be thrilled because he will get to meet the laundry list of Disney men he loves.
I am so ready to go I might start packing now.  
I have been prepping for this since LAST summer, when I had Elizabeth.
I'll share the details about that later!



Oh, and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment