Friday, April 5, 2013

Spring Break Goals

We moved in August. 
I have yet to paint any of the house on the inside.
It is beginning to annoy me.
Mind you, I'm the WORST about starting a project and not every finishing it.
THE.  WORST. 
Just ask my husband, it is probably the most annoying trait I have.
I have grand ideas about things.
Very lofty ideas.
And I start the project, get about 1/3 of the way through, and find something else to do.
Maybe I just have extreme adult A.D.D.
Either way, I'm beginning to annoy myself.

So, I have a week off from school and I have a to do list.
Here's hoping I'm going to check at LEAST half of them off the list. 
My goal is 100% completion, but I'm not going to beat myself up if I don't get it all done.
Clearly, #4 & #5 take priority.  :) 
And I can't take good care of the babies if I don't take care of me.
# 6 & #7 are also pretty important as well. 
The rest are just things I want to get done.
Here's hoping the babies take long naps during the week!



1 comment:

  1. A) post your recipes!!! Please:)
    B) you could get rich making headbands! Ok prob not, but you could sell them.
    C) you can do it! Get it ALL done.

    ReplyDelete