Monday, April 15, 2013

Adventures in Babysitting, errrr teaching.







Every year since I started teaching I've been privileged to accompany my smart kids to Jekyll Island.
We attend GANHS convention in April and it pretty much rocks!
This is Driftwood Beach.
There are trees all over in pieces, still growing out of the sand, over run by the waves.
We They climbed over a lot of them.
I climbed up 3 feet to have this picture made.



While I'm soaking up convention exhaustion, sunshine, and students....
The babies are returning from the lake trip and snoozing in the car.
The POWER NAP!
It always amazes me that they sleep like this and their little necks don't hurt.
I need to invent some sort of neck saver for the little people.
I could make millions, no?
My Buzz and Woody playing with trains.
I haven't seen them since Wednesday April 10.
I think this is the longest I've ever been away from them both and I'm super sad.
I'm so ready to go HOME and see them tomorrow afternoon!
Meanwhile, tonight I'm the DJ at the GANHS dance.
I'll be on the radio next week.
Radio Disney that is...

No comments:

Post a Comment