Sunday, December 23, 2012

Also, a parade.

 Well, the parade itself was kinda pitiful.
In the sense that there were about 10 things to look at, and the police came first.
The blue lights were quite a spectacular thing according to my kids!
 She is so nosy curious about everything.
We ran into my sweet girl Hope and she entertained held Elizabeth the whole time!

 When we pulled into the parking place we spotted Lucas and Toni!
Hayes was SO excited to see Lucas and I think Lucas shared the excitement!
Those boys sure do love each other a lot.
My sweet baby girl.
 Firetruck.
 City truck.
 Grinch and Scrooge.

This float had some cheerleaders and some of my cheer parents!
It also had goats in the back.
Weeks after the parade Hayes still talks about the goats he saw that night.  
If you ask him what he remembers about the parade that's the FIRST thing he talks about.
 Candace and Morgan!

 Frosty the Snowman.
And the giant green truck.

No comments:

Post a Comment