Monday, January 20, 2014

Back to School



My littles started back to school the same day my students did.  We had an extended Christmas break due to some extreme cold here in Georgia and they enjoyed an extra day home with Lori Beth over break!  LB is our new sitter/nanny and we LOVE her!  She picks the kids up from school 4 days a week and takes them to lunch or home or to play and then home for a nap.  They pretend as though they don't like her, but they ask about her every day when they wake up from their nap.

This is the photo that I got from a random number on their first day back.  I have no idea who sent it, but I'm so glad they did.  Don't you love how Elizabeth is posing with her legs AND her cheeeeeeese face?!  Hayes looks a little unsure of this whole ordeal, but he's sporting an awesome hat AND his mittens.  Love these kids and their sweet little quirks of personality that God gave them.  They are such a joy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment