Sunday, November 18, 2012

Second Child Syndrome

Top ten reasons I know Elizabeth isn't my first child...

10.  I went to the mall with her on a Friday evening.  At 6 p.m.  By myself during the holiday season.  This has got to be close to legal insanity??
9.  We took her to dinner on a Saturday night at 7 p.m.  And we weren't worried about bedtime at all.
8.  She didn't get a bath all weekend and she didn't die, nor did she smell too bad.
7.  I rejoiced about her allowing me to fix her hair in a sprout, with a bow!  Why do I care?
6.  We let her eat whatever she wants to eat, which is pretty much everything.
5.  She walks around with a snotty nose most of the time and wants to wipe it herself.
4.  She eats stuff off the floor; maybe a little too often.
3.  She is allowed to drink out of a straw and our grown up carbonated drinks.
2.  Her vocabulary is astounding and we have her big brother to thank for that!
1.  When she sleeps in until 9 a.m. on Sunday morning, we sleep in too!  I don't freak out and check on her... I just enjoy the quiet...
Post 'sprout and bow' hair.
It is like a super awesome mohawk.


Bow and sprout.  
I AM SO EXCITED!

No comments:

Post a Comment