10. I went to the mall with her on a Friday evening. At 6 p.m. By myself during the holiday season. This has got to be close to legal insanity??
9. We took her to dinner on a Saturday night at 7 p.m. And we weren't worried about bedtime at all.
8. She didn't get a bath all weekend and she didn't die, nor did she smell too bad.
7. I rejoiced about her allowing me to fix her hair in a sprout, with a bow! Why do I care?
6. We let her eat whatever she wants to eat, which is pretty much everything.
5. She walks around with a snotty nose most of the time and wants to wipe it herself.
4. She eats stuff off the floor; maybe a little too often.
3. She is allowed to drink out of a straw and our grown up carbonated drinks.
2. Her vocabulary is astounding and we have her big brother to thank for that!
1. When she sleeps in until 9 a.m. on Sunday morning, we sleep in too! I don't freak out and check on her... I just enjoy the quiet...
Post 'sprout and bow' hair.
It is like a super awesome mohawk.
Bow and sprout.
I AM SO EXCITED!