Monday, November 19, 2012

Thankful

Days like today I love my job.
I was stirred from sleep by the sounds of birds fussing outside.
Shortly after that I heard a little boy calling, "Mommy, Mommy, Mommy, Mommy"...
He requested the usual berry milk and I quickly ran to get it for him!
It is SO cold in the house in the mornings!
He snuggled between me and Daddy in the bed for a little while and watched Mickey.
When he grew restless we woke baby sister up and headed downstairs.
Breakfast for Hayes was cereal and Elizabeth had a waffle.
Now we're watching Frosty the Snowman (for the 9th time--thanks Dad!)...
And I'm enjoying my cafe mocha coffee.
I love all my jobs.
I love the one that pays the bills.
And I love the one that lets me play house all week with my babes.




No comments:

Post a Comment