Thursday, November 8, 2012

Exploring the World... or not.


I would be an airline pilot.
Apparently there aren't too many of us girls out there doing that.
Less than 3% of commercial pilots are female. 
 
I could experience a different life.
You could be anyone you wanted to be.
That might NOT be a good thing....
 
Each city or place would bring you new adventures.
 

Argentina
Who wouldn't love to fly aroud the world and see different places?
 
Austrailia
You could travel and visit amazing countries.
 
Italy
I would love to go here.
And here.
I just like to explore.
My teacher salary doesn't afford too much of that exploring.
Being a pilot would enable a salary that pays for it and a way to get there. 
 
But alas, I'm a teacher and I love it.
I also love that other job.
The Mom Job.
And it is way more important than anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment