Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Stressful Days

Possibly the most exhausting day of my whole entire school year.  Meeting before school, school day, running errands during planning, finish teaching.... Then I ran to get the kids, swung into a drive thru to get them dinner, and dropped them off with Papa.  Back at the school at 5 p.m. and I had NHS induction and then went to visit hubs at wrestling practice for a few before rushing to KRGR to go get a few last minute things for Hayes' feast tomorrow!  Thankfully, Daryk was able to get the babies and I went home to get things ready for tomorrow.  Babies came home and we played for about 20 minutes and then off to bed they went.  Not a peep was heard from them!  They must have been TIRED! 

Seriously a CRAZY hectic day.  At the end, I'm thankful to be DONE with it and have walked away in one piece.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment