Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Ipsy Bag

It CAME!
And it was wrapped in PINK bubble wrap!
I got my very frist IPSY bag last night, and I couldn't be MORE excited!
I never thought I'd be one to like cosmetics, much less enjoy them and want to try new ones...
Alas, here I find myself with a new supply and a new bag coming every month!
Yippee!

It is the November bag and I got a few noteworthy prodcuts!
L-R
The Balm  eyeshadow,  Bare Minerals Moxie lipgloss, Nailtini polish, and they're Real! mascara.
Also got a Starlet Intense eyeliner pencil.
I'm excited to try them all!
I especially LOVE the lipgloss, who doesn't love lipgloss?
I wore the lipgloss this morning and I am in love with the color and the shine.
It doesn't have a nasty waxy weird  taste either.
And the sparkly nail polish.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE nail polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment