Saturday, November 10, 2012

Winning!

I crossed about half of my Christmas list off the paper today!  I'm totally feeling accomplished and really excited about the whole holiday season.  I have a few more things to get for the family and the kiddos.  The last thing I'll get done is the opening of savings accounts for the kids.  I know, not very exciting, but college is pricey and we are planning ahead.  Besides, they would rather play with toilet paper rolls, fly swatters, and empty vitamin bottles.  Why bother with toys?  I get to host Thanksgiving at our new home this year and I cannot WAIT to see my entire family here!  I'm working on a menu and trying to figure out what would be best for us all to bring.  The kids will be thrilled to have the whole family here too. 

I am ready to PAINT this house.  Any volunteers to help?  No?

No comments:

Post a Comment